Please read the Application Requirements below, then proceed to begin process:
The following is a list of requirements that must be provided for each resident (18 years or older) who will live in the unit. Have questions? Please contact one of our experienced leasing agents. We will gladly answer all your questions.
- $35 money order or cashier’s check (no cash or personal checks) for application fee; those filing online will pay the fee online
- Two government issued ID’s (ex: driver’s license, social security card, military ID, green card, passport, and/or birth certificate). all original forms of ID must be brought into the office prior to lease signing; copies will NOT be accepted.
- Proof of Income: gross income must be at least three times the amount of rent and must have been maintained for at least 3 months prior to application.
- Proof can be as follows: the first five pages of the most recent tax return, the two most recent paystubs, and/pr three months’ of bank statements; proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony and/or spousal support must be documented; unverifiable income will not be considered.
- Pass the On-Site screening: After carefully reviewing the documents and income we will use the information given to us to process your credit and background check. Accounts in collection from medical bills or education loans will not be counted. Please note: these background checks can take anywhere from three to five days to process.
- Resident verification needed. Please include both your current and previous residential address, and owner/manager’s name(s) and contact information; we will need to contact them.
Fred Leeds Properties and Fred Leeds Asset Group operate in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Act, as well as all state and local fair housing and civil rights laws. We do not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sex, familial status, handicap, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable state or local laws.
Maximum Occupancy Guidelines:
- Studio – Two people
- 1 bedroom – Three people
- 2 bedrooms – Five people
- 3 bedrooms – Seven people
- 4 bedrooms – Nine people
- If your application comes back as pre-approved with a recommendation for a cosigner, your application will need to be re-considered once your cosigner’s information is provided. Your cosigner will need to provide all the mentioned requirements, however they will need to show monthly income of four-times(4x) the rent amount.
- All our leases are 1-year leases, no exceptions.
- No pets allowed.
- The application will not be considered with ANY missing or false information.